Like any Disney fanatic, I have literally eaten my way around the World. I have also read countless of Disney’s best use of points, best ADR spots and best quick service posts. I am a huge fan of the Disney Food Blog and you can count on them for any detailed reviews. But today my list is simple; these are my favorite places to eat around the park.
- Liberty Tree Tavern: I love the down home quality of the meal. I like that it is served family style and I think hands down it is the best place for a Table Service meal in the Magic Kingdom.
- Columbia Harbor House: The shrimp basket at Columbia Harbor House is amazing. It is such a nice change of pace from the Pecos Bill’s of the World.
There are so many wonderful places to eat in Epcot that it is really hard to choose. We try to eat at 2 different Epcot restaurants every time we go down.
- Akershus Royal Hall: The food here is absolutely amazing. The apps bar is a great addition and did I mention that they have PRINCESSES!
- Cantina de San Angel’s: I am a sucker for Mexican food, and this counter service spot also offers a great view of World Showcase Lagoon. The Churros are the best snack ever!
- Sci-Fi Dine In: I love this place. The ambiance, the milk shakes, the food! Everything about the Sci-Fi is good. It is a shame it is not on the Fantasmic package, but I think this is a must dine.
- I actually don’t have a favorite counter service in Hollywood Studios. And I will go as far as to say that I have had a couple rough experiences in the last 3 years at this park when it comes to counter service. Do you have a favorite?
- Tusker House: We really enjoy the breakfast buffet, Donald’s Safari, at Tusker House. The options are countless on the buffet and the Jungle Juice is a special treat.
- Flame Tree Barbeque: We love the options that this counter service has. It’s a great place to split a meal, if you are not that hungry. The Ribs & Chicken Combo is our favorite.
- Hoop Dee Doo Revue: If I was to only eat in one more Disney restaurant it would be this one. While the show has not changed since I can remember, I still get a kick out of it. I never fail to leave here full and happy. Save room for the Strawberry Shortcake, it is best thing of the night.
- California Grill: I can’t wait for the rehab to be done on this iconic spot. The dining is amazing and the view cannot be duplicated anywhere else. If you are up to the cost, or the 2 dining credits and want a beautiful meal, this is where I would choose.
As I said, this is just my personal favorites. We do not go to every one of them each time we travel to Disney. However, inevitably we have one or two staples on the list. Are there must do’s on your list every time you visit? Do you feel I missed the mark on some of my favorites?
If you have suggestions on what ADRs we should make for our trip in September leave a comment below.